
So, in order to prepare myself for loosing my hair, I decided to cut it short in hopes that when it does start falling out it won't be as dramatic!Jodi did a totally rocking job (thanks again, I really appreciate it). I have to admit when I started seeing all my hair fall to the ground it freaked me out, but the style is really growing on me. I have never had my hair cut this short before. It is something spunky and new. If I wouldn't have gotten sick I probably would never have tried chopping my hair off. I am daring to be bold! . Bob, was crazy and sweet enough to join in me in the act too. He had all of his hair shaved off!There is something strangely exciting abo
ut getting a completely different look. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:
cute ken, the second pic down, the one from the side, you look like jer
I love it and you look far from butch! I atcually might consider getting mine a little shorter now, it's getting long and limpy and agian (is limpy a word?)
Post a Comment